Mamiya Six w/new lens and light seals

I’ve been working on the Mamiya Six a bit. I found another one in the junk bin. The shutter was broken but the lens looked a bit cleaner than mine so I got it. In the end I ended up combining the front element of the first lens with everything else in the second lens and think it is definitely cleaner. I also replaced the light seals. Now if I could only find a hood for this lens I think I’ll be done. I’m pretty sure the IQ is better in this latest roll than it was before.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Mamiya Six. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s